Arvind Goyal (FCA ,CMA)
He is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Institute of CMA, US. In and out, a thorough professional with over 24 years of intellectually stimulating experience, both within domestic and international markets and world class MNCs. He has done extensive international travel to US, Japan, Australia, other APAC countries and is well versed with diverse cultures and high standards expected of a CFO. A true leader, whom teams and colleagues trusted to the core. Also, he is adept with the Indian compliance structure.
Has worked with companies like Deloitte, Rockwell Automation, HCL Technologies, SiRF Technologies and Pitney Bowes, both in India and overseas. In 2001, he was awarded the �Business Enabler� award by Rockwell Automation APAC President and in 2009 won the CFO Excellence award at Pitney Bowes. For more than 12 years, he held the portfolio of GM, Director or CFO of these organisations. He has played a role of very astute advisor to CEOs in building business models, long term plans, forecasting and GTM strategies.
He has expertise in the following domains;
- Advising overseas clients on FEMA, RBI, Income Tax, Companies Act and GAAP.
- Conducting due diligence for setting up business in India.
- Handling forensic audits and special reviews
- Efficient working capital management.
- Building long term growth plans aligning to direction of Indian economy.
- Strategic commercial mindset .